– The app is now developed for iOS 13 and above
– The app was already supporting iPhone 11, Pro and 11 Pro Max but here we go we mentioned it again with this release
– App now supports Apple Pencil 1st Generation and 2nd Generation on Apple iPad
– With support for iOS and iPadOS 13.4, we now support external trackpad and mouse pointer devices for iPad.
– App now supports iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max devices with a notch.
– App now supports latest the Year 2018 iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch with an edge to edge display
– iPad Multitasking Layout issues fixed
– App now optimised for more performance & power saving
– The app is now developed for iOS 11 & above
– Alphabet Tiles are now animated. When user taps on Alphabet Tile it changes size to indicate user what tile user has tapped.
– Some of the voice over’s sound quality fixed & background noise removed. Sound quality is now more cleaner & richer.
– Swarakshar App now supports Multitasking on iPad.
– Swarakshar App now supports iPhone X with a notch.
– On Tap Alphabet tile will get highlighted to let the user know which alphabet tile user has tapped.
– Few of Devanagari Alphabet’s ‘Matra’ orientation corrected.
– Alphabet Tiles are redesigned with new attractive colours for background, border and for Alphabet itself. Alphabet Tiles are now more distinctive to help you identify vowel, consonant and barakhadi alphabets.
– Alphabet Tile’s bottom-left text displays in detail insight about whether it is vowel, consonant or barakhadi. And if it is barakhadi it shows a conjunction of consonant + vowel to construct alphabet.
– We have used custom-designed Devanagari Unicode font to ease out alphabet identification on Apple iOS devices.
– Single Tap on Alphabet Tile app will announce alphabet pronunciation audio & on Long Press or Press and hold app will navigate you to related alphabet’s barakhadi.
– Few important designs & visual layout issues fixed.
– Now the whole alphabet and background are tappable to hear the pronunciation. We heard you and made this change because it was better than having just a small tappable area of a button which can be missed tapped because of small size on the screen.