The Swarakshar app is a great reference app for simplifying the pronunciation learning process of the 5,000-year-old Devanagari Script.
Swarakshar Pro’s in-app auto-renewing subscription will help you achieve your linguistic goals. Unlock interactive alphabet pronunciation, identification, and complete reference for simplified learning with a subscription.
- The Swarakshar App includes over 422 Devanagari alphabets with voice-overs at the tap of the finger.
- The app is intelligently colour-coded to differentiate vowels, consonants, and barakhadi (swarakshar) for easier identification and pronunciation.
- Users can listen to the alphabet’s pronunciation with a single tap on the Alphabet Tile app. Holding down the tile will take you to the related alphabet’s barakhadi screen.
- The app displays the properties of each alphabet, indicating whether it is a vowel, consonant, or barakhadi. For barakhadi, it shows the conjunction of the alphabet with a consonant and vowel.
- We incorporated traditional Alphabet Chart/Varnamala/Aksharmala ideas into modern, interactive, touch-enabled iOS technologies.
- Our custom-designed Devanagari Unicode font makes alphabet recognition easier.